10/14/2008

Self-explanatory

Gracie and I have been sick for two days now. So it's been mostly lounging around, sleeping and being overall lazy. I never thought I'd be the one to say this, but I actually can't wait to be up and doing something again.

I'm the one that was the spoiled and lazy girl that had pretty much everything handed to her. However, I was never the bitch that thought I was better than everyone either. I always wanted to do things for people and give them everything that I had. But in the same token I was comfortable and never really realized what I had or truly appreciated it. I've really grown up these past few years and seen what I had and still have, that I may have taken for granted before. I was adopted and my life and my family that I have is something I'm very grateful for. I know I could've had a VERY different life with only me dreaming of what I have now. From the needs to the wants. A car on my 16th birthday, unlimited amounts of food in the cabinet (scooby snacks and fruit roll-ups!), braces and contacts, weekly trips to the mall, going on the boat with my dad, camping trips with my mom..anything. Things and memories I'll always cherish.

With that being said..I can't wait to get up and do something, I hate being sick. Come and go already!! Errr!

So with this darn cold, I had the time to do a silly personality test. Hey, it's all in fun. It's actually quite on target.

http://www.41q.com/index.41q?a=1 ***

Your personality type:

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Teachers, consultants, psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, clergy, sales representatives, human resources, managers, events coordinators, politicians, diplomats, writers, actors, designers, homemakers, musicians, religious workers.


***By the way, how do you guys put links in with your words already on here. For instance, you'll be writing a sentence and say something like..
"Oh, Ciara and I were just riding around on the boat this afternoon."
And put a link of her site where her name is, or a link to a site with photos. Something like that. Please let me know! Thanks :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon! As far as the link thing, the only way that I have been able to do it other than to copy and paste from a Word document is to paste in the link and then go under the Edit HTML tab where the link appears as the links listed twice between the greater than/ less than symbols....it won't let me type them in the comment. Then I replace the second link with whatever I want it to say so it looks like greater than link less than new title greater than. This would be way simpler if it would let me type the symbols. It sounds way more complicated than it is.

Mrs. Air Force said...

Hope you feel better soon! I'm gonna go take that personality test now! Thanks!

The Mrs. said...

ugh something nasty is going around. hope your better soon and the ickies are out of your house for a while!