9/17/2008

Gracie


I love being a mom, don't get me wrong. I don't want anyone to think for I second that I don't...but you know when you look back on something in your life that changes you instantly and wonder what it would have been like if it didn't happen? I do that all the time. At this point in my life, I can't help but wonder what my life would be like and where I'd be if I hadn't had Gracie. She's the most incredible being ever, but sometimes I just wish I could have the EXACT same daughter but just a little more down the road. I think that I would just be graduating school with my bachelors degree and probably be out of the house by now. Yet, I'm still on my first year of college and living at home. On the other side, when I became pregnant, I was partying and not taking anything serious in life. I have always said that she saved me. She was a blessing in disguise so to speak. So, even when I do have those thoughts I have to remember that. Yes maybe life would be easier and things would be totally different, but God has a plan for a reason. All I know is, she's meant to be in my life NOW for a reason. And slowly I'm seeing what that reason is. My life will work into what it's supposed to be and where He intends me to be and what to do. I'm going through many changes right now and I just need to have faith in knowing that I will get there and things will work out. Now..it's time for my to go pick up my little ray of sunshine! Talk soon!

3 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

Your daughter looks adorable! I do know what you mean about wondering about certain situations and where you would be in life if they had or handn't happened.

junglemama said...

Keeping it real, good for you. I can relate to your post and admire your maturity to being real with your own feelings. With that said, your daughter is a huge blessing and such a cutie. I bet you are a wonderful mom.

The Mrs. said...

What an adorable little girl!

Its amazing how life totally changes when kids come into your lives. They are truly little blessings from above but its as if life suddenly is spinning sideways. I had my kids when I was still young by many's standards (24) and while I was married and out of college occasionally even I look back and wonder if I should have waited a little longer. I always come back to being satisfied with where life has taken me... even if it is chasing poop around!