10/03/2008

Friday Questionaire (Trial)

I have browsed so many blogs and I've come across quite a few that do little questions for their friends. I absolutely love the idea because I'm the question queen..if you knew me I seriously ask random questions all the time just to get to know someone better. In fact, I made up my own little version of 21 questions..so fun! So here I am giving this a shot to see if any of my new found friends on here will go along with it. I'd love to get to know each of you a little better! :)


The Questions
  1. What's one thing, situation, experience in your life that you truly believe was a turning point? (Like in that one instance you knew life would be different from then on..or when you look back and realize that it now has changed you from what you could of and would have been.)
  2. What three possessions (besides essentials) could you not live without?
  3. If you could rename yourself what would it be and why?
  4. Okay ladies, what's one body part that you wish you could change with a magic wand?
  5. Even though most of you are married or engaged, think back to your dating days..what was one thing that was a deal breaker in dating a guy?
  6. Which leads me to my next question, tell me the qualities in your husband/fiance/boyfriend that are so special that you know he's right for you. :)

My Answers

  1. This one is pretty easy for me. It would be the day I found out I was pregnant and those next 9 months. I knew life would be DRAMATICALLY different than what I was expecting or planned on!
  2. Some form of connecting to others whether it be my computer or phone, my camera, and my shoes!!
  3. I used to want to be Nikki and I even went as far as introducing myself that way to new people. I don't know what it is about the name, but I just loved it. My mom and I went on one of our camping trips and I met a girl and told her my name was Nikki. After hanging out with her for the whole day, my mom came looking for me. Of course she was calling my actual name and the girl was like that woman is looking at you but not calling your name. Haha..that was so funny!! I was so mad at my mom for saying my real name!
  4. Ha..can I make a list!? Well, this is my question, so I kind of set myself up for it! I want to be toned up all over really. But, I'm not going to give a "fluffy" answer. I'll let my guard down and tell you. First off, I'd want my hair to be thicker and fuller like it used to be..and I've ALWAYS wanted wavy hair. Countless perms later..and it's still stick straight! Then of course the little tire around my waist to be totally gone, doesn't everyone have this problem?! Followed by having my upper arms,thighs and calves smaller and tightened up, butt bigger and my gobble neck gone (not having to stick my neck out for pictures would be a relief! lol) Oh and my face to be cleared up! Whew..that sounds so bad when I write it out! :(
  5. Poor hygiene, really bad teeth, dirty nails, laziness or has absolutely no goals, over cockiness and not being a gentleman (I may be old fashioned, but I like my door opened, chair pulled out, flowers...something!) Honestly I've let a few of those slip, but through it all I've come to realize what's really important to me and what I could never live without in a guy..so I stepped up my standards!
  6. He totally and utterly gets me. There is no other person that I could honestly see spending my life with. He makes me laugh or smile even when I'm pissed at him. He does the sweetest things without even realizing it..and I don't know if he does it and makes me think that he doesn't know he's doing it, or honestly doesn't know! That's another thing, he always keeps me guessing. I love surprises and even when he gives me the slightest clues, I still don't know whats going on. I love it. I love that we can talk for hours about absolutely nothing, but still not get bored. Oh and how he's cocky but doesn't over do it. He knows he's the shiznit, but doesn't push it. And the most important one..he wants to be a dad with everything in him. And seeing him with Gracie shows me that he will be a wonderful one too. He already wants to be that to her, which makes my heart melt for him even more. Ah..I could go on and on! I'm sure most of you will be like this too :)

Well, I look forward to all your answers...that is if you'll let me in on knowing you a little more! Hope to hear from you soon. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

1) I feel like my life has been more of a gradual metamorphisis up to this point. I'm sure that once I have children, that will be a major turning point. 2) My pictures, my grandfather's college ring, my wedding rings 3) I have no idea. Other people usually rename me. I've been renamed Hannah, Emily, and Megan by others, but I didn't think any of those suited me. 4)I hate my chin. I think my profile looks like a witch chin. 5) One guy dressed like my dad. That was it for me. 6)He just completes me.